Regular exfoliation speeds up your skins natural cell turnover and it also;
- Helps to keep acne under control
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes discolouration and uneven skin tone
- And prepares your skin for active ingredients to penetrate easier
There are 2 types of exfoliation:
- Mechanical exfoliation which makes use of a tool or product with an abrasive texture. E.g. Granular exfoliators, microdermabrasion.
- Chemical exfoliation utilizes hydroxyl acids to dissolve the bonds that hold the skin cells together, causing them to shed, as well as fruit enzymes which dissolves protein causing a softening effect and sloughs off dead keratinised skin cells.
For advice on great exfoliation methods to suit your skin care needs, book a free skin consultation with our aesthetician here at Cryoliving.
Or, for more information on what SleekSculpt offers, please take a look at our extensive website and blogs which will give you more detail.